Bookmark-shortcut (G>B)

Well, it would be nice to have a custom shourtcut-plugin, for sure…

But I can’t really see a good point, to not have a shortcut for /bookmarks.

Latest, Categories and Top are all on the frontpage on Level1Techs (as an example - our page is in Danish). As you can see, there’s a shortcut for all these options. (Here we have “Bookmarks” too, on our danish site)

Why is there a shortcut for these, where all the elements are located at the front-page, but there’s none for “Bookmarks” (/bookmarks)?

There’s a few options to choose between. Shouldn’t they be a part of the shortcuts?
latest|new|unread|categories|top|read|posted|bookmarks

Home, Latest, New, Unread, Categories, and Top are all data on the “frontpage”/default layout (Well… Not really, but they are on the frontpage). I can’t find a good argument for having “Profile > Bookmark” layout as the G>B-shortcut?

Maybe it’s just me?
There’s even a “Bookmarking” shortcut-section, where we could have the Profile > Bookmarks shortcut.

Why can’t we just have another shortcut for the Profile > Bookmarks, in that section? Or… Maybe even consider to create shortcuts for all useful pages on the Profile-page? Call the section “Profile”, and add shotcuts for Summary, Activity, Notifications, Admin-panel, and what not.

But… that’s just my take on it :slight_smile: