latest app, I rebuilt an hour ago, I can’t repro on meta, I assume it has to do with French localization.
I have a broken pipe error when I try to upload a pdf name laïcité.pdf but the same one renamed laicite.pdf works fine.
laïcité.jpg works also fine.
something named décroissance.pdf gives a different error “we encountered an internal error. please try again.”
ps. Not sure if it’s pertinent, I also use an S3 clone (scaleway) which also gave me a broken pipe error when I tried rake uploads.migrate_to_s3, but feels unrelated.
pps. yep… it might be related to the S3 clone upload, I checked I have a 3 weeks old upload with an accent, just prior of the enabling of the S3 upload option