The Blood Cancer forum team require a developer (with proven experience) to build additional reporting functionality.
The existing reporting functionality within Discourse doesn’t give the level of insight we require.
We’re looking for a way to help us internally tag individual posts (or conversations) . We already tag topics. This will enable us to tag posts (according to specific themes) and capture more meaningful data.
Proven experience of doing similar functionality and extensions is a must.
We need functionality to provide the following:
- Add a list of specific tags to the backend of Discourse to enable staff members to tag (and view) individual posts
- Tags must be private - we do not want tags to be viewed by the public
- Enable staff users to filter posts by tag
- Allow staff to filter and report on activity of tagged posts
- Allow staff to filter posts by daily/weekly/monthly time frames and also customize time frames