Calling out for volunteer Community Managers šŸ“£

Anyone seeking for tips with Discourse can always contact me. Especially if you prefer someone who speaks Finnish, then Iā€™m the guy. Our team has got years of experience at Tappara.co hockey forum.

31 Likes

:raised_hand: I am willing to donate my time to assist with setup, configuration, and management, I live in the northeastern United States

31 Likes

I can help with community management. Iā€™m in the USA (Pacific timezone), English-speaking.

29 Likes

Iā€™m in New Zealand (NZ) and can potentially help with setup and management in English-speaking forums anywhere.

I understand that there is likely to be little opportunity for Discourse in the education sector here but there may be some in the health sector.

• NZ schools generally have software to communicate with their communities. The government has already provided 99.7% of schools with fibre internet at gigabit speeds. Electronic examinations are being rolled out from this year.

• NZ Health providers also have priority access to fibre. But there are more gaps in their community software.

30 Likes

I will gladly give my time to help any educators or health workers build out their community from a technical perspective, and manage it thereafter. Iā€™m happy to do all the heavy lifting in that regard, but am also happy to educate as I think understanding Discourse really helps communities make the most of it.

Iā€™ve been working with educational institutions on and off for the past 12 years, and also have some experience working with customers in medical fields.

This developing crisis has already impacted my work arrangements for the foreseeable future, so I have a reasonable amount of time to offer. In terms of time zones I will happily work with anyone in the UK or US.

28 Likes

Happy to help with community management, moderating and configuring communities. In Ontario Canada and can help any English community

28 Likes

:raised_hand: I am willing to donate my time to assist with setup, configuration, and management, I live in Uruguay

27 Likes

I am willing to donate my time to help with installation, setup and community management, I live in Turkey. :tr:

25 Likes

I would be happy to offer my very limited capabilities to any organisation who could use them. I am based in Melbourne, Australia. :australia:

25 Likes

:raised_hands: Iā€™m more than happy to help out with customising/configuring a Discourse forum and with community management and moderation (I used to run a charityā€™s support forum for young people). Iā€™m a :uk: Brit based in :belgium: Belgium and I speak fairly good :it: Italian.

22 Likes

:raised_hand: Iā€™m available to help. Iā€™m in Kochi, Kerala. INDIA.

20 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand: I can help with self-hosted installs and provide 3 months of technical support.

I run a managed Discourse hosting company, lead a vibrant 12k person community, and have 12 years of work experience in global public health. Iā€™m based in San Diego, CA.

22 Likes

I am willing to donate my time to help with community management and admin, I live in Spain, can do in English and Spanish

25 Likes

:raised_hand: Iā€™m willing to donate my time to help with installation, setup, community management. I live in Brazil.

:raised_hand: Estou disposto a contribuir com meu tempo para instalaĆ§Ć£o, configuraĆ§Ć£o e gestĆ£o da comunidade. Estou no Brasil.

20 Likes

:raised_hand: I am willing to donate my dedicated time to assist with setup, configuration, and management. I live in Kerala, India.

19 Likes

Told Sam a day ago in PM as I didnā€™t read this properly :sweat_smile:

:raised_back_of_hand:Happy to help with basic stuff as an Admin etc and help with moderation mostly moderation as itā€™s easier. I can speak English, Czech and Spanish based in UK

19 Likes

I am willing to donate my time to help with admin, configuration, moderation, or digital marketing, I live in Argentina :argentina:, so I can help in Spanish.

Me encanta la idea, si algĆŗn colegio o instituciĆ³n universitaria quiere abrir un foro para estudiantes, me ofrezco de voluntario para asesoramiento, consejos, administraciĆ³n, configuraciĆ³n o lo que sea que necesiten.

17 Likes

Willing to help with Admin setup(can assist with After first install) and community management. Can assist english communities.

Nova Scotia, :canada:

17 Likes

Central European time, EN/FR, help with moderation and a bit of admin/config, but not setup.

Would it be a good idea to have a level 2 support team we can turn to?

21 Likes

:wave: I am willing to volunteer and help out with moderation and community management, however also with things like theme/plugin installation and anything else. Willing to do as much as I can to help out! I live in Scotland.

23 Likes