Calling out for volunteer Community Managers 📣

:raised_hand: I can help with community management for discourse around digital health.
Over the last year I have been facilitating patient and public involvement, and opendata community engagement work in the south west.
I have supported community engagement around around AI and advanced analytics in health.
I have designed and delivered introduction to digital health training sessions.
I have facilitated online web development teams.

19 Likes

:raised_hand: Working in a hospital myself (as a teacher) I know Discourse can be an important tool. So I’m willing to help out as much as I can in The Netherlands :netherlands:.

18 Likes

I am willing to volunteer in english language

15 Likes

I’m willing to help with community management and setup. I live in India

12 Likes

:raised_hand:

Also happy to give marketing and (non-coding) community configuration assistance and advice for English :uk: language (and can also help in :it: :es: :fr:)

21 Likes

:raised_hand:

I’m happy to help, especially starting in April, with setting up self hosted instances or managing hosted instances. I’m a Rails developer in London and run a few small discourse sites.

16 Likes

:raised_hand: i’m happy to help with installation and configuration, i’m based in London and speak :fr: french and :uk: english.

12 Likes

:raised_hand: I am willing to donate my time to help with installation and configuration, I live in Switzerland

14 Likes

I am in the United States, and am willing to donate time to help with installation and configuration (but not the coding side of it for custom plugins, etc.). I primarily am well versed in the docker deployment of this, as well as some additional bits and pieces, but I actively admin and operate discord sites for individuals who ask me to as a consultant or secondary administrator.

I can also assist with community management as well, post-installation.

16 Likes

I am willing to donate my time as Community Manager, I live in India.

15 Likes

I’m willing to help all Italian :it: projects kickstarting. I can do consultancy from Installing to configuring and post-installation task. I can also advise and make custom, self-hosted solutions.

15 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand: I’m a healthcare professional in Toronto, Ontario, Canada :canada: and I’ve set up Discourse communities for other medical groups. Happy to help with technical advice and setting up custom Discourse instances if needed.

17 Likes
  • I am willing to donate some of my time to help with community management and can assist with setting up and configuring Discourse instances (no coding or hosting, though). I have no prior experience with either on discourse itself.
  • I can speak :us: / :uk: English, :netherlands: Dutch, some :fr: French and a little :de: German.
    (I use a combination of https://deepl.com/ and Google Translate to translate posts.)
  • I am 18+ and have previous experience with contributing to, translating and reporting vandalism, technical issues on Discourse forums, (non-discourse) wikis and other (social) services, hosting and moderating Discord servers and some limited technical troubleshooting.
  • I am mainly active in gaming-related topics.
17 Likes

I’d love to help with

• Sharing tips on engaging and first steps with community building (gamification, short howtos, etc).
  • Setting up Discourse with various plugins and help shape it with some CSS theming.
  • Gamification, Q&A, badges, technical insights.

Thanks to my role as Developer Evangelist at GitLab I’m used to different timezones, so feel free to reach out even if you are not located in Germany/CEST. I speak both English and German.

Here’s a few suggestions I had made before joining GitLab. Hope they help :slight_smile:

18 Likes

More or less the same for me. I’m willing to help if its necessary. Located in Germany, but familiar working in different time zones, fluent in german and english. I operate own discourse instances on root servers in germany since 3 yrs.

Greetings,
Thommie
Esslingen (SW-Germany)

14 Likes

:raised_hand:I’m available to help configure, manage and run communities in the education, healthcare or on ground relief efforts.

15 Likes

I am willing to donate my time to help with community management. I live in Algeria, speak Arabic, French and English :+1: :smiley:

12 Likes

:raised_hand: I am willing to donate my time, I live in United States :us: but available to address anything discourse related globally (Primary languages English/and some google translator), I’m willing to donate my time with assisting in some setup, web hosting, support, and moderation, I’m the Executive Director at flamehosts.com

7 Likes

:vulcan_salute: Live long and prosper (ref)

• Located in NJ
  • Discourse admin at SWI-Prolog which is an AI programming language
  • Have an open schedule with free time
  • Currently installing a new instance at OSU Open Source Lab (OSU OSL)
  • Discourse forums: Health Forum NZ, Digital Health Networks
  • Computer Science B.S.
  • No degree related to health or medicine
  • Comfortable at sites like Reactome or learning from MedCram

Reach me here with @EricGT

7 Likes

@team This should get a bump every week. I only noticed it because someone else replied.

3 Likes