Can a published page appear alongside about/faqs/tos/privacy?

Is there a way I can make a published page appear alongside the /about /faq /tos /privacy pages?

I think a quick way could be to add the publish page URL to the faq url admin setting and repurpose the extra tab that shows up -

And then rename the extra page in /customise/texts.

Would that be any use?

I may have misunderstood the mission @JammyDodger :blush:

I added my new page to the “faq url” setting, but then when people click on FAQ in the menu, it takes them to my new page (and there is no visibility of the other tabs).

I think this would also only allow me to add one single page to that list?

It is a bit of a workaround :slightly_smiling_face:, but works in a similar way to having an external privacy policy or tos, which I think is quite common.

I think you may need a plugin to add extra routes there other than this one? I think I’ve read a few topics suggesting it though, so it may be worth collecting some of them up and tracking them in a feature topic or similar.

You can add some styling to the published page with a little CSS too to zhoosh it up a bit, if that sweetens the pot. :slightly_smiling_face: What are you planning on adding there?

I think you should be able to swop that in for the guidelines one with the hamburger link theme component.

Just linking this up the the feature request. :+1: