Can't edit topic title

What can it be? Could it be that I touched something that I couldn’t, I don’t know what else to do

weird, it seems to be fine for me

try pressing the pencil next to the last letter of your topic’s title (you might not be able to do it because the topic you mean is probably not your’s)

Can you share a link to the topic? Maybe you are not allowed to edit the first post of the topic anymore. The edit period depends on the trust level, you can see the default in the Trust Level Permissions Table (inc Moderator Roles)

Sorry, I didn’t detail it right, I meant on my website forum discourse I can’t edit, did I change something in the configuration? Does anyone know what I should change to get back to normal?

I see no reason why you couldn’t edit a topic’s title if you’re an admin or moderator besides some CSS that would hide the edit button. :thinking:

Can you share a screenshot of what you see on your forum? Is there a pencil icon next to the title?

1 Like

did you give someone else your admin status? there is no configuration that will turn that off unless you inserted some code to do it which i doubt you have done. can you provide a screenshot or some more detail? is there a pencil icon beside the topic title? if so click it. can you not edit the post at all, even with the pencil icon below the post?