Change the first view for newly invited users?

Just upgraded to the latest version and it is still not working for me. Am i doing something wrong?

I click top on front-page i still see ‘top posts this year’

Tried clicking it with my personal user, a test user and a not logged in user. Same result - always lands on Top posts this year

I’m at a loss, as it works on Sitepoint’s staging site… Granted, we didn’t alter topics per period in top summary or the topics per period in top page.

You can try it at http://staging-community.sitepoint.com/community

You don’t have to login (and you won’t be able to create an account on that site, as emails are disabled)

Edit: Realized it is depending on the number set in “topics per period in top page”. Never really understood this setting. Thought it was made to limit the number of top posts presented to the user.

To the team: It would be really great if you could simply serve the posts for the last week rated by popularity, and not limited to a pre-set amount. It will be a bit hard for me to calibare the number in that “topics per period in top page” if i always want our site to simply show top posts this week on the homepage :slight_smile: