Check Credit Card associated with subscription

Hi,

I have a discourse instance running, hosted by discourse itself (hired at discouse.org).

Currently one of the company’s credit card is associated with the subscription, but unfortunately one of our credit cards got cloned and then blocked temporarily. Given that, we wanted to double check all subscriptions in order to move them to another card before the month ends and all payments to the blocked one get rejected.

Up to now, we couldn’t find a dashboard where that info could be checked (not even the standard ‘only four last digits’ that websites usually use). The only place we’ve found info related to that is at the admin’s homepage, but that only let me change or add credit cards, without checking the current one being used.

Is there a way to find that out through your forum?

Hi Fernando,

I’ll contact you directly about it.

In general for sites hosted by us, you can manage your subscription via the /admin dashboard on your site.

I don’t see this option in 2023

Hello and welcome @glassesRamone :slight_smile:

If you’re hosted by us you should still be able to manage your payment details through your admin dashboard. Though if you’re having issues you can contact the support team directly by emailing team@discourse.org or messaging the @team group while logged in here on meta. :+1:

1 Like