Claude 3.5 Sonnet in Discourse AI?

It’s all in the title, but looking to see what the timeline might be for enabling Claud 3.5 Sonnet in Discourse AI.

3 Likes

We got it running same day of the announcement, aka yesterday!

Thanks to @roman recent work on making our LLM support flexible, any Discourse instance with the latest update can go to /admin/plugins/discourse-ai/ai-llms and create a Claude 3.5 LLM on Discourse.

Do you use it via AWS Bedrock, GCP Vertex or via Anthropic themselves ? I have only tested it via Bedrock so far.

5 Likes

Bedrock, so this is perfect!

3 Likes

We had to move to us-east-1 because Claude 3.5 Sonnet was only available there yesterday.

1 Like

I don’t have the same option that you do to specify the URL.

3 Likes

Looks like your site need an update, will get you updated.

5 Likes

Hello :wave: Is there any way to enable it for topic summarization, image caption etc… too? Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It is in the oven:

I do wonder though @Roman_Rizzi / @keegan if we just do this in 2 phases, first get the settings normalized and then merge in summary… not sure.

5 Likes

I just finished fixing all specs to make the build green. We should be able to merge this one tomorrow when Keegan gets back :crossed_fingers:

I don’t see a big upside since migrating the setting values is relatively simple and we are still keeping the old setting around (but hidden). Having said that, I’m not against it if we want to be extra safe. It’s up to @keegan.

6 Likes

Oh if this is ready to merge tomorrow then :chefs_kiss:

No need to introduce extra complexity.

4 Likes

Update … we ported over a lot of this today… we should be merging more over the next couple of days.

Its a rather big change but summary will be a lot easier to extend once we are done.

3 Likes

It is merged now!

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: How can I fix the duplicate key value error in AI summaries?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.