What would you like done?
We are currently using discourse for Teracube forums. It has a General section and a Guides section (used as a limited KB).
We would like to use discourse for a complete support site - including KB, Product information, Forums, Troubleshooting. Somewhat like https://support.google.com/ . Here are some of the ideas we like:
- Home page showing a search box and a visual list of all products.
- Every product (like the Pixel phone) has a KB section (help center) and a community section.
- Search gives mixed results - KB and forums with appropriate icons.
- KB/Help center area can be organized into sections like in the case of Google Pixel.
- Section for troubleshooting articles.
- Contact Us widget / pages.
- What else we might need for a complete support website.
When do you need it done?
Flexible, preferably within 1-2 months.
What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
Open to offers. This project will involve some design discussion and then implementation.