Configure an S3 compatible object storage provider for uploads

Has scaleway changed anything? It had worked for me until 48 hours ago but it no longer works.

1 Like

Is your bill paid? What is wrong? Do any images work? They are all gone or you just can’t add new ones?

1 Like

Can you add a little more support? For example, Tencent COS from China is more convenient for Chinese users, and Tencent Cloud’s COS has CDN nodes around the world, which is very fast to access

Have you tried it? Does it work?

I have used it in the test environment, but I can only back up to Tencent COS, and I hope that the discourse official can add Tencent COS support to facilitate developers from China

1 Like

I think that you’ll need to share what you’ve done and what errors or problems you had. Then someone might be able to suggest how to make it work. You might look at the other examples and see if you can use those to make it work.

I think it’s unlikely that they’ll make changes in core to support it.

1 Like

Backblaze:

• I’ve setup a B2 bucket in my account
  • Added details to the env section of app.yml
  • Run ./launcher rebuild app

…but I don’t see any confirmation in my Discourse instance dashboard that these settings have taken effect. Where should I look?

1 Like

Hi,

I could successfully test and use Cloudflare R2 for both uploads and backups. Detailed post here Cloudflare R2: Navigating Setup and Handling Configuration Errors - #40 by kamaljain

Would request to kindly test at your end and review the “Works with Discourse” to Yes for Cloudflare R2. Infact its easier than S3 and more economical, free if <10gb of storage.

2 Likes

I too tested a setup on multisite and also think that it’s working.

I’ve seen something that makes me wonder if you can get a list of backups. I’ll try to check my setup.

1 Like

I can see the backups listed. Havent tried the restore though.

1 Like