Consecutive Replies limit whitelist and Saving server resources for longer topics

Did you see the last reply ?

Exactly what i wanted, if people are easily annoyed by walls of text then i just want them to Exit without creating drama as my target audience are only people Who are very well capable of Reading 350+ Pages book on a Single Go which only vey few people could do it(Most People have Limited Attention Spans and Simply wont be able to keep up).

By Following the unique style which is added in my above replies, It Ends up Giving opportunity for Every user to Continue reading the book based on the topic interest(and the Pacing Style gets carried out by the creator) instead of ignoring reading Just because its too long which is the current scenario as your current Lazy loading feature ends up Revealing Everything in a topic Easily.

I want the End user’s behavior of fast scrolling a topic, Loading all of the image Assets 1st before making a decision on whether they should read or not to be Stopped… Not happy with the 1st batch of 50 images ? People can Just Leave, Why Waste internet bandwidth and Server resources while someone is essentially going to End up Not Reading ?

I also Posted another request

And @joffreyjaffeux closed the request within 2 days… With this Request, i was expecting some immersion in the topic creator, For Example while you add an image to Google Docs, The image feels sticked/Blended into document and allows Real time cropping and resizing Where it Ends up Making the Experience Futuristic…

See the Video

See 01:57, The images are of different sizes and you can see that image size differences only while Ctrl+A is used and for someone who is seeing the document for 1st time, it will feel like Bard conversation has been embedded into the document in a more advanced way and Wont feel like Multiple Screenshots of Bard Conversation being added into the Google Docs, I Wanted an immersive Experience like that to be present on discourse communities, unfortunately its not easy for me to explain the correct behavior technically but if you watch the video, you will Gain Clarity, Watch how the 4 images of Bard conversation Looks Super immersive on Google Docs and the way how it looks here… Why cant we have immersive experience like Google Docs ?

Discourse lacks these kind of features and have imperfections which im perfectly fine as we cannot expect every feature which are present on a word processor like Google docs to be on discourse , I can ask but if real time cropping and resizing is too complex to implement, i can deal with the current style…i still dont understand why people would care about file name for images uploaded to communities, adding download button for each image, etc, Maybe they should have added a Download all images button in this area,

So with this one download button people will be able to download all images at once using single click and will also end up knowing file name of certain images if they wanted to know but in most cases i have not seen anyone giving importance to file name of images getting uploaded to communities, resolution, image size, etc.

its completely Alright if immersion is Not important for discourse and Wont be implementing something similar which i asked the sticky images request But as for the Continue reading button feature request, it really improves first impression, reduces bandwidth for people who view my Project topic for 1st, Makes People to Exit easily without creating drama and whining about Walls of text and also yes reduces server load, Improves performance on slower devices, etc, So would be very awesome to see the continue reading button feature becoming a Reality.