Content Lockers - using pop-ups

(Vinoth Kannan) #1

Location: GitHub - vinkashq/discourse-content_lockers: Lock your contents to increase user engagements.

Locker pop-ups to increase user engagement.

Social Locker

Guest Locker

I'm paying to fix the discourse-gate-plugin
Guest Gate (Sign Up Popup Plugin)
Blank page after upgrade due to broken plugin
Any ideas how to update discourse-bbcode-lock
Ability to show topics in a category but not open?
(David O'Dea) #2

Great idea and nice implementation !

• Could we have the option to remove the Wait until 0 seconds label from the bottom of Sign Up and Log In forms as below ?

(Vinoth Kannan) #3

It should be removed. Maybe a recent bug. I will check it.

(Bikramjit Bhangoo) #4

@vinothkannans Does not work on Discourse 1.8. Does it work only on the latest version of Discourse?

(Vinoth Kannan) #5

I didn’t tested it with Discourse 1.8 yet. It may have some ember issues.

(Ajay Kishore) #6

Is it possible to edit the popup text?

(Lex Ciobotariu) #7

It doesn’t work on v1.9, is there any chances for an update?
Thank you!

(Vinoth Kannan) #8

It is working for me. Did you enabled it in site settings? Are you receiving any error in the browser console?

(Toan Ngo) #9

The plugin works on Discourse 2.0 beta6, but somehow I couldn’t get OAuth via Facebook or Google works. The Login with Facebook / Google buttons don’t open new popups like the usual login window. Do I miss anything or is it a plugin’s bug?
You can take a look at my site

(Vinoth Kannan) #10

It looks like js code strategy for social account logins are changed. I welcome PRs from community to fix this issue.

Has this been fixed please ?
Is it difficult to fix ?

(@SenpaiMass) #12

Hello @vinothkannans i am just curious to know if it is working with the latest discourse as i see the commits on the plugin are 1 year old approx.

(Vinoth Kannan) #13

I moved this to #plugin:broken-plugin category since it’s not in active development. I can confirm the social login buttons in the locker pop-ups are not working.