I am not sure if this behavior is intentional or not.
- Have a custom footer in your Discourse (mine is defined in my theme /common/footer.html)
- Have a group in your Discourse
- Click on the “hamburger menu” and go to “groups”
- Select a group
- Click “Activity” in the nav pills menu
- Click “Topics” in the stacked nav menu
observe that when you scroll to the bottom (or inspect the DOM) the custom footer isn’t there.
The custom footer shows on all pages
This felt like an issue in my development environment of Discourse. However, when I was testing it on Discourse Meta it made me realize that maybe the footer was intentionally not added to this page. Possibly due to the infinite scrolling?
I just thought that I’d raise this just in case.