Data Explorer Plugin

Have to use a different kind of query:

phraseto_tsquery('human workflow')

does the trick.

4 Likes

So here’s some very odd behavior. I now have 2 queries defined. One uses
phrase_tsquery() as mentioned above to do an exact phrase match. The other uses TO_TSQUERY(:query) to match any/all search terms.

-- [params]
-- string :query = 'connectors'

SELECT p.id as post_id, p.raw as raw FROM posts p
LEFT JOIN post_search_data psd ON psd.post_id = p.id
WHERE psd.search_data @@ phraseto_tsquery(:query)

And

-- [params]
-- string :query = 'connectors'

SELECT p.id as post_id, p.raw as raw FROM posts p
LEFT JOIN post_search_data psd ON psd.post_id = p.id
WHERE psd.search_data @@ TO_TSQUERY(:query)

If I run those queries from the queries page in the Admin console, the first returns zero results, and the second returns 71 results.

The first is saved as query 4, the second as query 3. When I call the forum.com/admin/plugin/queries/3/run or /4/run via an API call, I get the exact same results. 71 results. And it’s the results for the #3 query. How can that be possible??

1 Like

New to SQL Queries. I’m trying to build a number of SELECT * FROM X queries so that I can import them into Power BI. Is there a way to combine several SELECT * FROM X queries into one query so I don’t have to pull in a large number of tables into PowerBI? For example if I could select all from User visits and Users and Single Sign On Records?

Many thanks in advance!

1 Like

I just got the information that a new string for a translation was added.
But for German the workstep for the translation is not active in Crowdin.
“This language has no workflow steps yet”
Therefore I cannot do the translation for the data-explorer plugin yet.

Maybe it was just forgotten to activate it again after all the translations by the translation company had been done.
I remember that for Discourse itself also these worksteps had been deactived for several weeks until all translations from the company had been active.

2 Likes

Just got another mail that a new string needs to be translated but German is still not yet enabled.
Owner of the workstep in crowdin is the Discourse Translator Bot.
Who from Discourse can enable the worksteps for the German language in crowdin?

The same languages which were disabled for Discourse itself are also still disabled for the data explorer plugin. :wink:
Translation and proofreading disabled for some languages - dev / translations - Discourse Meta

5 Likes

The same company that worked on Discourse itself is currently translating all plugins in those select languages. The workflow steps will be re-enabled when that’s done.

5 Likes

New to SQL, so likely (hopefully) making a simple error.

After running the user participation query, I noticed a weird error immediately. One of the most engaged users had a “0” listed under “Posts Created” during the interval I set, which is incorrect. It makes me doubt how accurate the rest of the data actually is.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there an edit I should have made to the SQL before running the query?

2 Likes