Hi all! (tagging @riking and @codinghorror for visibility).
One of our Data Scientists approached our Community team recently asking if we'd be interested in having some Data Science students from a nearby University mine our Community via machine learning to try to see patterns and learn things about our customers. This sounds super exciting, so we obviously said yes.
We're going to use Data Explorer for this, we just have a few questions.
1) We began to run some numbers, and it looks like we're seeing some discrepancies. For example, we're trying to find the # of posts, and we found 3 different numbers:
• 20,188 posts downloaded (from querying the post text)
• 20,034 raw count (from doing a SELECT COUNT(*) from said table)
• 19,295 dashboard (the number of posts we see in our dashboard)
2) We were trying to run some big numbers, and our data scientist said he was running into some limits, for how many things he could query/pull at a time. Is there any way we can manually crank those limits higher?
This is so awesome, and I can't wait to get this into the hands of some data whiz-kids!