decorateCookedElement for each page change?

It’s at moments like these that I wish Meta were using Discourse Reactions - Beyond Likes, because a heart doesn’t feel sufficient for the love and sheer gratitude that I feel right now.

I was hoping someone would at least just give me a tip and yet you took the time to write down a very thorough explanation of how I arrived at where I did and walked me through how to make it work, teaching me a lot along the way (even with the little details about jitter!)

I’m learning how the structure of Discourse may help to encourage such behavior, by meaning that if I answer it well once, others can see it and I won’t have to answer it again—which encourages me to continue to build communities with this; and yet, I don’t think that fully explains why you wrote this out for me and your willingness to do so may encourage me to use this platform even more.

Thank you.

Regarding Mediaelement, yeah, it’s old, but it pairs well with the Wordpress site I have and have customized it a lot over there, trying to provide a familiar look to the user (and also not trying to learn yet another library at the moment :smiley:)

4 Likes