I did the following:
- enabled native page publishing in settings (enable page publishing)
- created a topic and published as a page at slug ‘about-us’
- deleted topic while exploring other page-publishing options
- when to re-create the published page at ‘about-us’ via native page publishing (first thing above)
- presented with " Sorry, you can’t publish this page. Slug has already been taken. " error despite the fact the page/topic in question has been deleted and is no longer accessible to anyone (including myself, the admin)
Any ideas on how to fix this, or is this a bug?