🇨🇳 Detailed installation guide + control panel | 超级详细教学安装discourse+控制面板

楼主,你测试过前置cloudflare没有? 只要开启橙色云朵,就无法访问到站点(空白页)

Dear original poster, have you perchance tested with Cloudflare as a front-end proxy? It appears that the moment one activates the orange cloud icon, the site becomes inaccessible, presenting naught but a blank page.

这个有可能是 SSL 的配置问题,可能需要全站 SSL。

This predicament may stem from an SSL configuration issue. It is conceivable that a site-wide SSL implementation might be necessary.

肯定CF设置了full了。

It is highly probable that CF has been configured to its maximum capacity.

我的设置的upload_size:500m
但是实际上大于100m就上传不上去…

My configured upload size limit is set to 500MB; however, in reality, I am unable to upload any file exceeding 100MB.

discourse中文可以来这里讨论,我和 @honeymoose 等人都在这

官方论坛确实以英文居多

One may engage in Chinese discourse here. Myself, @honeymoose, and others are present for such discussions.

Indeed, the official forum predominantly features English content.

还是用纯净版的安装方式吧··

Let us opt for the unadulterated installation method, shall we?

mark 一下,后面可能会用到

Make a note of this, as it may prove useful later.

我最后发现的问题是 使用了cloudflare 所以导致上传不能大于100m 如果大于100m 需要购买cloudflare的订阅.

The final conundrum I encountered was that the utilisation of Cloudflare resulted in a file upload limitation of 100MB. Should one wish to surpass this threshold, it becomes necessary to procure a Cloudflare subscription.

阿里云OSS可以用discourse吗

Is it feasible to utilise Alibaba Cloud OSS with Discourse?

可以,阿里云OSS兼容S3,只要是兼容S3 API的服务都可以用。(但是小心流量费)

Yes, OSS is compatible with S3.

好的谢谢你的回答,您有试过腾讯的吗

Thank you kindly for your response. I wonder, have you perchance had the opportunity to sample Tencent’s offerings?

没有,不过你可以尝试用 aws cli s3 或者 s3browser 一类的管理工具连接试一下,看能不能正常下载和上传。Discourse几乎没有使用S3的高级特性。

No, however, you could attempt to connect using the aws cli s3 command or a management tool like s3browser to verify if downloading and uploading function properly. Discourse rarely utilizes advanced S3 features.