I have installed the chat integration plugin and configured it to send a message to a Webex chat, whenever a new post is created.
This process works well, however I have noticed that the layout of the Webex message is different if the post has a tag or if it does not have a tag.
I am not sure which of the layouts is intended.
You can see the layouts in the following screenshot. (“General” is a category and “ui-modeling” a tag.)
Note: In the case of no tags, clicking the hyperlink of the category leads to the post itself.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install chat integration plugin
- Configure Webex notifications for a space in Webex following this post
- (Possibly irrevelant) Set up rule: First post only, (all categories), (all tags)
- Send two test messages: One using a post with no tags and one using a post with tags.
- Now you should be able to see the difference in the layouts