New features in 2.3.0.beta8
beta8 is a security update to beta7 released Friday
This beta includes 1 security fix for issues reported by our community and HackerOne.
- Remove XSS in composer preview when applying image scale buttons.
But wait, there’s more! We do our best to highlight new features and changes for you, but there’s always too many changes to detail. For a full list of new features, bug fixes, UX improvements, and more, be sure to review the Additional Features and Fixes listed below.
Additional Features and Fixes
Click to expand
- Sometimes queued post would have a string for a category
- Queued Posts were not saving tags properly
- ‘currentUser’ is a property of the ‘widget’
- Only highlight close icon on hover, not lock
- Add “consecutive” to visit badge short descriptions
- Better close button positioning in alerts, some cleanup
- Show tags on flags too
- Use joins for