Discourse AI + Data Explorer?

Care to share the prompt, the version of ChatGPT and the model used with ChatGPT. :slightly_smiling_face:

For example

ChatGPT August 3 Version
Model: GPT-3.5
Prompt

What is Discourse Data Explorer?

Completion

As of my last update in September 2021, there is no specific tool or product called “Discourse Data Explorer” that I am aware of. However, I can provide a general explanation based on the information available up to that point.

Discourse is an open-source, modern forum software that allows online communities to have discussions and interactions. It’s widely used for hosting discussions, Q&A forums, and support communities. Discourse provides a rich set of features for managing discussions, user engagement, and moderation.

A “Data Explorer” typically refers to a tool or feature that allows users to query and explore data within a system or platform. It’s often used in the context of databases or data analytics platforms.

Given the two components, “Discourse Data Explorer” could potentially be a hypothetical tool or plugin that provides users with the ability to explore and query data within a Discourse forum. This could be helpful for community administrators or data analysts who want to gain insights into user behavior, content trends, or other metrics related to the discussions taking place on the forum.

It’s important to note that my information might be outdated, and new developments might have occurred after my last update. If “Discourse Data Explorer” is indeed a real product or feature, I recommend searching for the latest information to get accurate details about its capabilities and usage.

The reason for asking is that you have an excellent idea and it was nice to see it shared but in the future others may try to ask another prompt and sharing the prompt, completion and details of ChatGPT are needed if help is needed to understand any problems.

Note: I am a category moderator on the OpenAI Discourse forum so have lots of experience with those seeking help with ChatGPT prompts. (ref)

The version of ChatGPT can be found in the lower right below where a prompt is entered

The model can be found near the top of the page in the middle

1 Like