Discourse Enhancements

Hi Folks,

I’ve been using Discourse as my forum and coaching video space for a group of people I am helping quit alcohol. I am interested in working with a Discourse expert to provide some plug-ins /alterations/enhancements/whateveryoucallit. I don’t know exactly what I want to do yet, but if you know of anyone who is an expert of creating something out of nothing, please send me an email to thetruthaboutalcohol@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Lee

2 Likes

LOL, I suggest that you give more thought to your approach. Particularly if “creating something out of nothing” means you’re bringing any or all of the following: little thought; minimal effort; no money.

As has already been suggested to you, the best way to get an expert is to pay them for their effort. If you can’t do that then present your requirements and others may be able to point you to existing features that will help you.

3 Likes

Of course, I am going to pay the person who I hire.

3 Likes

cc’ing @angus here, I guess pavilion can be the right fit for you if you have a reasonable budget.

3 Likes

Thanks @itsbhanusharma :+1:

@Lee_Davy2 I’ve sent you a PM.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.