Discourse for business environment and closed source projects

(Markus) #1

Hi,
I’m looking for some ways to improve my workflows for working with new team members and 3rd parties inside Discourse. What are you thinking about the following features?

1. Require Agreement
    All users and guests will be required to accept an agreement before accessing the specific Workspace (category, topic, conversations, user group). Templates could be saved at the admin area.

2. Enable Document Watermarks
    Automatically add a watermark to all documents containing the user’s email address, the current date and the word “Confidential”.

3. Automatically delete files after…
    One step further as just closing a topic. And I would prefer permanently deletion insted of just marking content as deleted.

4. Enable Data Room mode
    Data Room mode prevents Workspace / category users from seeing each other and disables collaborative features including comments, dashboard and notifications, if needed. We also use multiple cloud and our own storage mangement but sometimes I wish, we could share files more centraly at Discourse.

These are just some thoughts about security improvements for internal business use cases. I’m glad to hear about all of your opinions. :slight_smile: