Discourse has been nominated for the 2023 20i FOSS awards! šŸŽ‰

I donā€™t understand how anyone wouldnā€™t pick Discourse. Iā€™ve used nodebb in the past, but it was awkward (for example, the web client had to be rebuilt in order to change between themes, and there were no theme components).

6 Likes

Fr tho! I jsut placed my vote!

4 Likes

As for flarum, Iā€™ve seen firsthand how easily it breaks, and it just seems awkward.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve only ever used Discourse because of how simple and amazing it is, so I have no other reason to pick for anybody else, 4 sites in.

6 Likes

Discourse is now at 32.69%!

6 Likes

Same. Discourse is a wonderful service.

8 Likes

Voted!

5 Likes

Just voted. Letā€™s go :muscle:

5 Likes

My vote is in :grinning:

But the contest is still too close to call.

9 Likes

Two weeks to go but at least I voted Discourse back to top position :wink:

14 Likes

Gotta push it here, hehe!

5 Likes

Discourse still has to catch up. Donā€™t give up.

4 Likes

6 hours remaining!

4 Likes

Hmmā€¦ it appears to be time for everyone reading this to share the link with one or two people who they know havenā€™t voted yet and ask them to please vote for discourse ASAP!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve voted like 6 times from my computer, and I canā€™t vote anymore to help out:

3 Likes

Done guys! Letā€™s hope Discourse wins! Fingers crossed for good luck :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Still gotta catch up!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting. Do you mean that the voting system lets everybody cheat but somehow limits it to six votes?

5 Likes

If you were using multiple locations and VPNs to vote, than you would be able to cash in a large amount of votes.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t used a VPN or anything, it seems to be about once per day per device, until it hits a limit.

3 Likes