What would you like done?
We would like to integrate our Discourse community with our donor gateway (Classy), a new Shopify store, and our existing LMS system (Docebo).
Discourse – Shopify – Docebo integration:
We want to open a Shopify account that is skinned to look like our website (rzim.org).
We want to host it at store.rzim.org or similar (subdomain to be set up during process).
We want to sell RZIM Academy (LMS) courses through Shopify (utilizing Docebo’s pre-built integration: https://www.docebo.com/knowledge-base/docebo-for-shopify/)
We want to sell RZIM gift cards that can be redeemed on the RZIM Shopify store (for Academy courses, etc.) (Selling gift cards · Shopify Help Center)
We want to sell Zacharias Institute Premium Content (e.g., archived conference videos) on the RZIM Shopify store that will be accessed in RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted)
- Integrations have been done elsewhere (e.g. https://forums.envato.com).
- We want a user to have one account to use RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted), RZIM Academy (Docebo), and RZIM Shopify. This may require use of Auth0 or another platform. That is, they will have the same username and password for each login.
Discourse – Classy integration
- When donors make a gift through Classy (give.rzim.org) above a certain dollar amount, the donor receives access to premium content in RZIM Connect
To explain the project in another way:
- At our RZIM Shopify store, Customer buys ZI Premium Content, RZIM Connect account created in the background if needed, group permissions added to their RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted) account, Customer is immediately able to access ZI Premium Content in RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted)
- At our Shopify store, Customer buys Academy content, this works with Shopify-Docebo integration, RZIM Academy account created if needed, Customer is immediately able to access RZIM Academy content at RZIMAcademy.org
- At our Shopify store, Customer buys ZI and Academy content, Connect (Discourse hosted) or Academy account created in the background as needed, group permissions added as needed in Connect, Customer is able to access ZI Premium Content in Connect and RZIM Academy content at RZIMAcademy.org.
- At our donation website, Donor makes a reoccurring donation (above a certain $ amount), RZIM Connect account created in the background if needed, group permission is added to their RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted) account, Customer is immediately able to access Donor Premium Content in RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted) (their group has access to that Category). Similar process to Shopify (#1). If the donor already has an account in RZIM Connect, then the group permission is added to their account.
Ideally, we’d like someone to have one login with us that would enable them to donate (Classy), participate (Connect), buy (Shopify), and learn (Academy).
When do you need it done?
We are ready to start and be actively engaged with you and your team once the project scope and quote are confirmed.
This is not a rush job, but we do require a confirmed timeline and final deadline.
What is your budget, in $USD that you can offer for this task?