[Paid] Integrate Discourse, Shopify store, and our LMS payments

What would you like done?

I would like to integrate our Discourse community, a new Shopify store, and our existing LMS system.

1. We want to open a Shopify account that is skinned to look like our website (Rzim.org).
  2. We want to host it at store.rzim.org or similar.
  3. We want to sell RZIM Academy (LMS) courses through Shopify (utilizing Docebo’s pre-built integration: https://www.docebo.com/knowledge-base/docebo-for-shopify/)
  4. We want to sell RZIM gift cards that can be redeemed on the RZIM Shopify store (for Academy courses, etc.) (Selling gift cards · Shopify Help Center)
  5. We want to sell Zacharias Institute Premium Content (e.g., archived conference videos) on the RZIM Shopify store that will be accessed in RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted)
  1. We want a user to have one account to use RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted), RZIM Academy (Docebo), and RZIM Shopify. We think that Auth0 is a likely candidate for managing this but aren’t tied to that solution.

That is, from the user experience:

1. At our RZIM Shopify store, Customer buys ZI Premium Content, RZIM Connect account created in the background if needed, group permissions added to their RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted) account, Customer is immediately able to access ZI Premium Content in RZIM Connect (Discourse hosted)
  2. At our Shopify store, Customer buys Academy content, works with Shopify-Docebo integration, RZIM Academy account created if needed, Customer is immediately able to access RZIM Academy content at RZIMAcademy.org
  3. At our Shopify store, Customer buys ZI and Academy content, Connect (Discourse hosted) or Academy account created in the background as needed, group permissions added as needed in Connect, Customer is able to access ZI Premium Content in Connect and RZIM Academy content at RZIMAcademy.org

When do you need it done?

We are ready to start once the project scope and quote are confirmed.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

We are accepting quotes from you and/or your team.

1 Like

I usually tell people that without a budget developers can’t know if your offer is worth their time. I’ve worked with @outofthebox before and we worked well together.

I hate theming, so this one’s not for me. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Jay, I’m happy for you and a theme person to put together a joint proposal. :slight_smile: Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

Thanks for posting a detailed description, however I’m not sure how Discourse fits into what you outlined? This seems to be mostly a Shopify job?

1 Like

Yes, fair enough; Shopify is a core piece of the project. However, Shopify needs to be able to integrate with Discourse to create accounts and add group memberships.

Could you update the description to clarify exactly where Discourse fits into the picture? i.e. which RZIM site is your Discourse? That would help assess this as a ‘Discourse’ job.

1 Like

Good idea. RZIM Connect is on Discourse (edits above). Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.