Discourse+woocoomerce subscription

Hii,

I have a website and I want to use sso into this, I need when we login into WordPress website successfully, the user will also login in into the discourse and when we log out, the user will logout from both site. I am using wp discourse plugin for this. Please let me know, how can we do this.

WP Discourse plugin installation and setup and Managing Discourse group membership with WP Discourse SSO should help.

2 Likes

Thanks, It will helpful for us, one more things is, when we click on discourse login button , it redirect in my wp site and I can able to login as well, its fine, but I need to login into discourse forum too, How can we do this, when we login into the wordpress site.

I think the issue you are having with that is caused by Woocommerce. Can you try adding this plugin to your WordPress site and see if that resolves the problem: https://github.com/scossar/wp-discourse-woocommerce-support. If you don’t want to install the plugin, add the code that’s in the Alternatives to installing the plugin section of the Readme.

Let me know if this doesn’t solve the problem for you.

Is there a way, where if I have an active subscription in woocoomerce, then we can able to login discourse comunity otherwise not login in discourse.

1 Like

Yes, have a look at the code in the second post in this topic: How to prevent some WP users from being able to login to Discourse.