Do these new badges come bundled with the plugin?

Does every instance with the plugin have access to this even without access to SQL queries?

2 Likes

Those badges come pre-packaged with the plugin. No extra SQL required. :+1: (though I think they may need enabling)

3 Likes

We enabled the badge but since people have been getting solutions for months (and #1 is at 150) they are not getting the badges due to getting the solution before the badges. Is there a way to force it to re-calculate?

3 Likes

When Discourse runs the scheduled task that ensures a user has all the auto-granted badges they should have it should grant them then, at least it did when I enabled them on one of my instances.

3 Likes

I thought that happens ever 5 minutes though? And we have had enabled for almost an hour by now.

An admin just ran the query with the data explorer and manually awarded the badges

2 Likes

On my instance it took about 12 hours from when I enabled them before it granted mine.

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks @Claudia . @not-ethan if badges are awarded twice we can adjust manually.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.