'Drafts' view in profile

First of all, thank you so much @pmusaraj for taking the time to add this feature :heart_eyes: This is an excellent addition to Discourse!

This feature is pretty much perfect as is, but I did have an afterthought:

Now that we have such a neat and tidy list of drafts, would it make sense to start allowing more than one new topic draft? Topics tend to be much larger-scale compositions than replies (not always, but more often than not). Having the ability to work on a few topic drafts at a time seems like it would be quite beneficial.

This has been talked about before quite a bit (here and to some extent here and here just to point out a few). There are some perfectly acceptable workarounds suggested, but I thought the context might have changed a little with this new drafts list feature. Just was curious if the sentiments from Team Discourse might have changed on it. No worries if not, just thought I’d ask :slightly_smiling_face:

(PS - If this is deviating too far from the topic at hand, please don’t hesitate to moderate accordingly. I wasn’t sure where the most appropriate place to bring it up would be.)

6 Likes