Easier sign up flow

What would you like done?
Hi

I need a developer to help me build this flow through a plugin. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, apologies if it is not.

I am trying to encourage users to answer questions on my forum but not requiring them to sign up before doing so.

In the flow I am thinking, a non-registered user sees a question they want to answer, have a text field for the answer, and a text field for email. That is all. Once they submit an answer with email, they get a confirmation email, and before confirming the account the answer does not get posted. When they click on the confirmation link we set them up properly with password and username. We already have the email.

When do you need it done?
Near future

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
Unknown but a few thousand dollars likely.

4 Likes

At Pavilion we look after the Custom Wizard plugin. It doesn’t presently have the ability to handle unregistered users but with funding we could add this capability and whatever other functionality would be required to meet your specification. I’ll drop you a PM.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.