Custom Signup Flow

What would you like done?

We are looking to create a custom signup/application flow for our community.

How the flow will work:

1. User lands on signup page

2. They are asked various questions (this will help us to determine if they are a good fit for our community. At the same time their answers will be used to populate their profiles with information - more advanced user profiles may be required)

3. After they have answered these questions, the next step will be to signup for billing and input their billing/credit card information. They are not charged but they will be charged if they are approved.

4. Once they submit billing they are redirected to another page that says that their profile is being reviewed.

Requirements:

1. This signup process will not be hosted on our forum url. If my community lives at forum.mycommunity.com , I want the signup to live on directory.mycommunity.com/signup. We plan to build out a rich member directory users login in to with more functionality which is why it makes sense to host the signup on the directory URL

When do you need it done?

1-2 weeks

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?

I’d like to get an hour projection for this scope of work

Please comment below and let me know if you’re interested in taking this project on

Sounds like a good fit for the Custom Wizard Plugin :mage:.

If you need help with the setup you can find support options at https://custom-wizard.pavilion.tech/.

2 Likes

I think that @PankajGRZ 's estimate is in the ballpark for what you’ve asked for. If you want a soltion that is on the order of 10-25% of his estimate, you might be better served taking a step back from your proposed solution and describe instead the problem that you want to solve.

If you contact me with a desired budget, I can propose a solution that will fit it.

Or maybe you really want to build your own CRM, in which case $10K would be cheap.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.