Email-in to multiple categories

The problem persists unfortunately. The email polling seems to only work for a single email in the ‘to’ field.

Is there any chance of this being worked on?

@techapj @codinghorror @sam Is there any plans to fix the email-in polling to allow it to post to multiple categories?

I don’t have a hosting plan but would be willing to donate some money for a few beers :smile:

Hi there,

We have very similar setup and needs as @brianmcdonald also have the same problem. Even setting

unique posts mins -> 0
allow duplicate topic titles -> true

are of no avail. Are there any plans to support this? Any thoughts or other ideas on this issue?

I was about to start a new thread on this topic but just found this older thread. I’m running into the same issue. We were also on a mailing list platform previously.

Our president sends an important message (by email) to two different categories every Friday. We treat Discourse categories like communities, which are private and secured by group permissions.

I have just now changed my two settings noted in this thread but I’m assuming it won’t fix the problem?

Sorry to say, but I’ve just tried to email in one topic to two separate categories simultaneously, and it appears this still isn’t possible.

Changing those settings allows you to send the same content to two different categories within a short space of time, but it looks like it wants one email per topic.