Error An unexpected error occurred: "https://registry.yarnpkg.com/ember-template-lint/-/ember-template-lint-5.11.2.tgz: ETIMEDOUT"

I recently upgraded and found that this installation always failed, and finally found that there was a problem with the ssl security link certificate of this link, causing the link to not install, not a network issue

To find the solution, modify the yarn source in *.yml

hooks:
  after_code:
    - exec:
        cd: $home
        cmd:
          - grep -rl "registry.yarnpkg.com" . | tee ./find_cache.txt | xargs sed -i "s/registry.yarnpkg.com/registry.npmmirror.com/g" && cat ./find_cache.txt && rm ./find_cache.txt
1 Like

Did using the npm mirror work? Are you in China? There was a commit recently that had to do with using a different mirror automatically, but I think that was for github, not yarn.

I use it in China and have vpn link, I found that the ssl certificate of registry.yarnpkg.com is not there, which should be the direct cause of access timeout. I am testing to adjust registry.yarnpkg.com to an accelerated mirror source by using configuration instructions, it seems that it can be used. Such as the mirror source registry.npmmirror.com

1 Like

Find the solution and replace the accelerated yarn source

1 Like