Error trying to edit a post with an image in (NginX Proxy Manager?)

Ok. I used the:

./launcher rebuild app

I still see the:

I, [2022-04-29T16:46:00.618865 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && [ ! -d 'node_modules' ] || su discourse -c 'yarn install --production && yarn cache clean'
warning Skipping preferred cache folder "/home/discourse/.cache/yarn" because it is not writable.
warning Selected the next writable cache folder in the list, will be "/tmp/.yarn-cache-1000".
warning Cannot find a suitable global folder. Tried these: "/usr/local, /home/discourse/.yarn"
warning Skipping preferred cache folder "/home/discourse/.cache/yarn" because it is not writable.
warning Selected the next writable cache folder in the list, will be "/tmp/.yarn-cache-1000".
warning Cannot find a suitable global folder. Tried these: "/usr/local, /home/discourse/.yarn"

and it ends with:

FAILED
--------------------
Pups::ExecError: cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c 'bundle exec rake themes:update assets:precompile' failed with return #<Process::Status: pid 720 exit 1>
Location of failure: /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/pups-1.1.1/lib/pups/exec_command.rb:117:in `spawn'
exec failed with the params {"cd"=>"$home", "hook"=>"assets_precompile", "cmd"=>["su discourse -c 'bundle exec rake themes:update assets:precompile'"]}
bootstrap failed with exit code 1
** FAILED TO BOOTSTRAP ** please scroll up and look for earlier error messages, there may be more than one.
./discourse-doctor may help diagnose the problem.
29d02d2c0c6e0dde4f6d7b625db30c7b69626a80ec8100a44e8caf88565d1c7e

I get the following error and yet /home/discourse is 777’ed. What’s up with that???

node:fs:1336
  handleErrorFromBinding(ctx);
  ^

Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir '/home/discourse/.config/configstore'
You don't have access to this file.

I also see the following errors and again my /home/discourse is 777’ed and even that doesn’t give it access. How is the ownership and access supposed to be set? The discourse user only exists inside the container.

I, [2022-04-29T16:45:47.705749 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c 'bundle install --deployment --retry 3 --jobs 4 --verbose --without test development'
[DEPRECATED] The `--deployment` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `bundle config set --local deployment 'true'`, and stop using this flag
[DEPRECATED] The `--without` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `bundle config set --local without 'test development'`, and stop using this flag
`/home/discourse` is not writable.

The only other error that I see at all is an error about port 6379. Am I missing something in terms of opening ports?

130:M 29 Apr 2022 16:45:10.722 # Warning: Could not create server TCP listening socket *:6379: bind: Address already in use
130:M 29 Apr 2022 16:45:10.722 # Failed listening on port 6379 (TCP), aborting.
Updating files: 100% (31051/31051), done.

After that was done, I ran discourse-doctor since the forum was stopped. Despite what it says below, the forum was started again:

FAILED
--------------------
Pups::ExecError: cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c 'bundle exec rake themes:update assets:precompile' failed with return #<Process::Status: pid 722 exit 1>
Location of failure: /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/pups-1.1.1/lib/pups/exec_command.rb:117:in `spawn'
exec failed with the params {"cd"=>"$home", "hook"=>"assets_precompile", "cmd"=>["su discourse -c 'bundle exec rake themes:update assets:precompile'"]}
bootstrap failed with exit code 1
** FAILED TO BOOTSTRAP ** please scroll up and look for earlier error messages, there may be more than one.
./discourse-doctor may help diagnose the problem.
922dd1e5bd9c3ec682864fff915eb2c12f4bf88805d555bc78f067ac2910540a
==================== END REBUILD LOG ====================
Failed to rebuild app.

Checking your domain name . . .

Connection to discussion.scottibyte.com succeeded.
You should probably remove any non-standard plugins and rebuild.
Attempting to restart existing container. . . 
x86_64 arch detected.

starting up existing container
+ /usr/bin/docker start app
app
ce202d9cd2ce   local_discourse/app   "/sbin/boot"   12 days ago   Up Less than a second   0.0.0.0:80->80/tcp, :::80->80/tcp, 0.0.0.0:443->443/tcp, :::443->443/tcp   app
Restarted the container.

==================== PLUGINS ====================
          - git clone https://github.com/discourse/docker_manager.git

No non-official plugins detected.

See https://github.com/discourse/discourse/blob/main/lib/plugin/metadata.rb for the official list.

The discourse-doctor found the following errors:

d.indkey, pg_get_indexdef(d.indexrelid), t.oid,
	                pg_catalog.obj_description(i.oid, 'pg_class') AS comment
	FROM pg_class t
	INNER JOIN pg_index d ON t.oid = d.indrelid
	INNER JOIN pg_class i ON d.indexrelid = i.oid
	LEFT JOIN pg_namespace n ON n.oid = i.relnamespace
	WHERE i.relkind IN ('i', 'I')
	  AND d.indisprimary = 'f'
	  AND t.relname = 'user_search_data'
	  AND n.nspname = ANY (current_schemas(false))
	ORDER BY i.relname

2022-04-29 16:59:55.223 UTC [720] discourse@discourse LOG:  duration: 174.472 ms  execute <unnamed>: INSERT INTO "user_search_data" ("raw_data","user_id","locale","version","search_data") VALUES ('system system', -1, 'en', 3, '''system'':1A,2B ') ON CONFLICT ("user_id") DO UPDATE SET "raw_data"=excluded."raw_data","locale"=excluded."locale","version"=excluded."version","search_data"=excluded."search_data" RETURNING "user_id"
I, [2022-04-29T16:59:55.668214 #1]  INFO -- : 
I, [2022-04-29T16:59:55.668479 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c 'bundle exec rake themes:update assets:precompile'
node:fs:1336
  handleErrorFromBinding(ctx);
  ^

Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir '/home/discourse/.config/configstore'
You don't have access to this file.

at Object.mkdirSync (node:fs:1336:3)
    at AsyncFunction.module.exports.sync (/var/www/discourse/app/assets/javascripts/node_modules/make-dir/index.js:114:6)
    at Configstore.set all [as all] (/var/www/discourse/app/assets/javascripts/node_modules/configstore/index.js:59:12)
    at Configstore.set (/var/www/discourse/app/assets/javascripts/node_modules/configstore/index.js:91:12)
    at clientId (/var/www/discourse/app/assets/javascripts/node_modules/ember-cli/lib/cli/index.js:55:17)
    at module.exports (/var/www/discourse/app/assets/javascripts/node_modules/ember-cli/lib/cli/index.js:105:13)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/var/www/discourse/app/assets/javascripts/node_modules/ember-cli/bin/ember:34:1)
    at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1103:14)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1157:10)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32) {
  errno: -13,
  syscall: 'mkdir',
  code: 'EACCES',
  path: '/home/discourse/.config/configstore'
}
error Command failed with exit code 1.

So, after the discourse-doctor, the forum is back up albiet with the same exact errors I initially posted. Graphics are a requirement and so I am thinking that graphics no longer work in this version. This error started in 2.9.0 beta3 and I am at 2.9.0 beta 4 now. Is there a way to downgrade or fix this mess?