Error trying to edit a post with an image in (NginX Proxy Manager?)

This is a standard install. It’s been around for about 2 years.
I use no plugins or custom themes.
I pasted all of the errors I am getting during the rebuild.
The absolute first errors are:

I, [2022-04-29T00:19:51.497560 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && [ ! -d 'node_modules' ] || su discourse -c 'yarn install --production && yarn cache clean'
warning Skipping preferred cache folder "/home/discourse/.cache/yarn" because it is not writable.
warning Selected the next writable cache folder in the list, will be "/tmp/.yarn-cache-1000".
warning Cannot find a suitable global folder. Tried these: "/usr/local, /home/discourse/.yarn"
warning Skipping preferred cache folder "/home/discourse/.cache/yarn" because it is not writable.
warning Selected the next writable cache folder in the list, will be "/tmp/.yarn-cache-1000".

Discourse-doctor suggests no changes and appears to run just fine.

I don’t know exactly when the 500 errors started which is the same time that I am unable to save drafts or posts with graphics. Go visit my forum at: https://discussion.scottibyte.com to see it first hand. IN the posts above, I put absolutely EVERY error I saw during the rebuild and the discourse-doctor.

I can tell you that after I run:

./discourse-setup rebuild

That the instance fails to start as you can see above. If I run:

./discourse-doctor

Immediately after it finishes the instance is somehow at least started, but I have the same errors.
I like this product, but it seems so riddled with random errors every couple months that are difficult to fix. My installation is absolutely standard with no modifications and it just breaks randomly.

1 Like