Errors encountered when uploading images

Our customers (and I) are encountering error messages when trying to upload a png file on our Instance. I am able to upload on this forum but not on our company instance. Any suggestions?

The error message is:

1 Like

Is the problem happening with all types of image files, or just png images?

If you go to your error logs (found at Admin / Logs / Error Logs) and then try uploading a new image, you might get a more detailed error message that would be helpful for figuring out what’s causing the problem.

4 Likes

Good morning Simon,

First off, thank you so much for your assistance in this. Any insight you can provide is very, very helpful.

I tested with .jpeg and .pdf files as well this morning and we are still encountering issues. I looked at the admin logs and the most recent date of the logs were 6/19. Attached is a screenshot of the log panel. Please let me know if there is a specific log entry you are interested in and I can send the syntax.

Additional interesting note - I was able to upload a small jpeg image (7kb). I update the Admin Settings for Max attachment size to 4096 KB from 3092 KB and I still cannot upload a 265KB pdf.

Is there a different setting I should be using? Any guidance is truly appreciated.