Failed to send Telegram message (401 Unauthorized)

Pls help plugin

Failed to send Telegram message. Message data= "{\"url\":\"https://sund.pro/telegram/hook/05e3a6a3d685d7b47788bf160baf0814\"}" response="{\"ok\":false,\"error_code\":401,\"description\":\"Unauthorized\"}"

Backtrace

/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-telegram-notifications/services/discourse_telegram_notifications/telegram-notifier.rb:46:in `doRequest'
/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-telegram-notifications/services/discourse_telegram_notifications/telegram-notifier.rb:24:in `setupWebhook'
/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-telegram-notifications/plugin.rb:251:in `execute'
/var/www/discourse/app/jobs/base.rb:237:in `block (2 levels) in perform'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.7.0/gems/rails_multisite-4.0.1/lib/rails_multisite/connection_management.rb:80:in `with_connection'
/var/www/discourse/app/jobs/base.rb:226:in `block in perform'
/var/www/discourse/app/jobs/base.rb:222:in `each'
/var/www/discourse/app/jobs/base.rb:222:in `perform'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.7.0/gems/sidekiq-6.5.6/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:202:in `execute_job'
/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.7.0/gems/sidekiq-6.5.6/lib/sidekiq/processor.rb:170:in `block (2 levels) in process'

Plugins discourse-chat-integration

1 Like

At a quick glance, it looks like an authorization issue. Perhaps the token is misconfigured or has been removed or expired? (Related: Set up Telegram integration using the discourse-chat-integration plugin)

Can you share a bit more detail about what the problem is from the user perspective?

What isn’t working properly? What actions are being taken? What did you expect to happen that is not happening?

Were things working before and stopped working? Or are you just trying to set things up now and having a problem?

1 Like

it used to work, and now it stopped working, the bot does not respond at all

i even changed the bot token and changed it in the plugin still doesn’t work

I’m sorry for the mistakes, I don’t know English, I use a translator

2 Likes