Favicon and custom avatar not showing after the use of S3

Not sure if it’s a bug or me doing something wrong, however after I’ve activated the use of S3 for uploads (DigitalOcean Spaces) the favicon and user custom avatar isn’t working anymore, it’s just the default image…

Uploads in posts works and the favicon and user avatar is also uploaded to S3 but the URL for it on the forum hasn’t changed so that the icon and avatar is showing?

Is this any use?

1 Like

I do use Cloudflare, however don’t think the problem is there, since the image is on the S3 and working and also working from browser, it’s just the links in the forum that doesn’t change.

This other topic was linked in a post a bit further down in the topic I quoted above -

I’m afraid I don’t have any personal experience of this issue though. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be along shortly. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Seems to have fixed the issue, was a small issue and how the endpoint and bucket works, but by changing the CDN url for the S3 did the job so that it matched the right URL.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.