Feedback on our simplified topic map experiment

This should be a little better now, and indeed German always provides a challenge… I’ll take a closer look

Agreed! I’ve made this change. This was something I kept being indecisive about so I’m glad someone else noticed.

I lean towards keeping it simpler and letting “make it stand out more” in the realm of themes… but worth considering.

This is tricky because the menus reposition based on how much content is within them and where they are relative to the window (to ensure nothing is being cut off)… and the amount of content is incredibly variable. I can take a closer look at options for making this more consistent.

Maybe! there’s extra space here because the OP never gets the “in reply to” indicator… and it would nice to have views removed from the map because it’s the only non-interactive element there. I’m only a little hesitant because it means we’re putting stats in two separate locations.

Yes, it’s the kind of thing where most people probably don’t care… but some admins, and users in specific cases, feel strongly about seeing the count.

Yeah agreed, I can look into this some more… I think we prevent user cards from being triggered within other menus?

Yes, will do

Would help with this issue:

align-1
align-2
align-3

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

14 Likes