Free plan site shows 401 Unauthorized – admin cannot access

Hi Discourse team,

I’m the admin of a free plan community:

https://hockey-knowledge-share.discourse.group

Since today (October 5, 2026), whenever I open the site, the browser shows a username/password login prompt. If I cancel it, the page shows “401 Unauthorized – You need a valid user and password to access this content.”

What I have checked so far:

- The community is still listed on id.discourse.com under my Discourse ID account (tatsuya88).

- I have not received any emails about trial expiry, billing issues, inactivity, or site suspension.

- I tried reloading and switching networks (Wi-Fi / mobile), but the result is the same.

Could you please check the status of my site and let me know how I can restore access? If the site was suspended for inactivity, I would like to keep it and continue using it.

Thank you for your help.

Tatsuya