I had a problem with increasing the maximum number of users allowed in a discussion platform called Discourse. First, I set up Discourse on my own computer and successfully increased the limits for the number of users. I added 1000 to 7000 users using a script.
But when I tried to do the same thing on the live server hosted on Digital Ocean, I followed the steps to increase the limits in the configuration file and rebuild the app. Then, I started my script, but I encountered many errors with the code “429”. The global and admin limits didn’t work as expected.
I looked for help in these articles:
Article about available settings for global rate limits and throttling: Link
Please let me know your response as soon as you can.