Google Adsense verification

hi, I got email from google adsense that they need some code in my main/index page to verify domain ownership. This is new rule from google Adsense where they verify domain ownership as well. Here is the link with changes

I was wondering if there in any way to do this task from admin panel so we can inject google cerification code in main.index file OR If thats not possible, how do we do it as there is no index or html file in code? I am using doscourse docker.

Google wrote to me;

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below:
Domain ownership: To complete the AdSense approval process, you need to connect your site to AdSense. It’s so we can confirm you’re that the owner of the site and that your site meets the AdSense policies. To connect your site http://abcd.com, copy the code from your AdSense homepage and paste it into the HTML of your site right after the tag. Make sure that you place the code on a page that receives traffic.

Thank you,

Validate using dns changes instead. This is also supported by Google.

Otherwise you can use Admin, Customize and add HTML content in the header or footer.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.