Hamburger menu not showing on mobile?

Does anyone have any insight as to why, on a mobile device, when clicking on the hamburger menu, it is blank on my site?

Https://theusamarket.com

Not sure what to do. I am kind of new to discourse platform,.

Thank you for any response,
Dave

1 Like

Works for me

Screenshot_20220406-203110

1 Like

It is odd how they’re pushed off to the left

1 Like

Thanks for checking Robby…not sure why it does not work for me. What mobile browser did you use?

Dave

1 Like

well appreciate the help. I get a blank, white menu with no data…I will rebuild and see what happens.

1 Like

I just tried 10:20 PM EST and it’s working on desktop for me. Sorry… I gave up my cellphone back in '98. :relieved:

I think you may just get a new member… me. Nice site! :+1:

1 Like

No problem, we’re a community after all!

1 Like

LOL…thank you for the help. I could use some help building out this community if you are interested.

1 Like

I see two hamburger menus on mobile. The regular one on the top-right corner, which works. And, a smaller one on the top-left corner, which doesn’t.

2 Likes

All signed up on your site. :slightly_smiling_face: :

1 Like

Safe mode is a really useful way of tracking to see if it’s a custom theme component or plugin having an effect. https://theusamarket.com/safe-mode

I see the same as @agungor, the hamburger menu on the top right functions as expected, but the extra one in the top left does not work and only gives a blank pop-out. Is the intention to have two hamburger menus?

6 Likes

Well have no intention of having 2 hamburger menus. not sure how that may have happened? I may try to install a new theme to see if that may fix and because I would like a look that looks a little less like core discourse.

Thank you about the safe mode information though @JammyDodger. I am sure that will come in handy going forward.

2 Likes

Looking at your source code and the browser inspector, I think it may be something in the custom Brand Header Theme component that adds a Hamburger-Brand-Menu. I think I’d check there first and see if that can help narrow it down. :+1:

1 Like