I’m not entirely sure how it happened, but I have a number of invitations which are outstanding, but match the email address of an active user.
I imagine it could be:
- I invite someone
- they register for access on their own
- an admin on our site approves them, and either
- It was me, and I don’t go cross check my invite list
- It was another admin on our site, who can’t see my outstanding invites
- I’m left with a stale invite, causing confusion when I re-send it.
I doubt it can be prevented, but it would be nice if the ones were highlighted so I knew to remove the unneeded invites.
Or maybe they could be auto-removed if a new account is created, and it matches anyone’s outstanding invite?