How Do I Adjust Categories and Groups

So I guess it boils down to our system is set up not properly. AI ED Dev Committee is a group not a category. So when I go to the category and click in the wrench I don’t see Committee as a parent category I can select. Everything is Committee and then a group.

Thanks for your time! I think I’m throwing in the hat.

There you went to the category committees, clicked the wrench, and don’t see committees as a possibility to be the parent category of itself because… :sweat_smile: well it’s self explanatory
When you say everything is committees then a group, nope these are also (sub)categories which append to have Committees as a parent.

You have to create a new category, name it AI ED Dev Committee(-thecategory), in its security tab, select the group you want to have access to it (I assume AI ED Dev Committee(-thegroup)) and as AI ED Dev Committee(-thegroup) has also access to the Committees category, you’ll be able to select Committees as a parent category for AI ED Dev Committee(-thecategory)

Oh No Stop GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 Like

Well by golly Benjamin you did it! You finally got through to me and helped me figure it out. I almost could cry with how frustrated I had been! Thank you very much for sticking with me!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.