How to add "close topic icon button" underneath posts?

Hi, it’s me again xd

This time I would like to have the close topic button underneath the posts along with the other icons here

Is there a plugin that can do that?

Unfortunately this space is really meant for post (reply) actions, not for the topic itself. They repeat after each and every reply.

The row of buttons below what you highlighted are all topic-related. Behind the :wrench: is the close topic button.

4 Likes

Okay but I want to customize and put close topic button there. Can I achieve that?

Why would a close topic be under a post? I don’t understand why anyone would want that? Just use the admin wrench on the right hand side of the page and at the bottom on desktop.

1 Like

To avoid clicking the wrench button every time I would close the topic? :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s wrong with pressing another button? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just want to reduce my workflow to 50%. If I can have it there without clicking anywhere else, then perfect. The tool I want :smiley:

1 Like

There is a feature request for keyboard shortcuts for the admin menu (the wrench) and closing a topic:

If you aren’t using keyboard shortcuts to navigate Discourse, you have a treat waiting for you. Closing from a shortcut will really speed up your mod work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes