How to configure reply-to address for digest emails?

Hello,

How do I configure the from or reply-to address for digest emails? I would like to set it to our general support address so if a user accidentally replies to a digest email it doesn’t just go to the void.

The only option I can find is “alternative reply by email addresses” but that is for the reply-by-email feature.

I’m likely missing something obvious, but I can’t find what I’m looking for in any of the settings or old forum posts. If someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks!

I thought that you’re looking for something here: Search results for 'reply by email #howto' - Discourse Meta

But I think that you just want to change the notification_email address.

4 Likes

Thank you! I can’t find that option anywhere in the admin, though. Is this something I have to set some other way?

Did you try visiting Settings, then typing notification into the search box?

3 Likes

I did but I only see the option to change the general “contact email”. This is the paid/hosted version if that makes a difference.

Ah, it might very well be that you cannot configure this setting this way in the hosted environment, maybe @codinghorror can advise your here?

If you require custom reply-to on email, this is an enterprise hosting level feature on our hosting, due to the amount of special configuration it requires.

3 Likes

Ah shoot. We are only on the “Business” one, so this is a dead end. Thanks for clarifying, though!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.