How to invite others as an admin?

Hi,
I can’t find any documentation on how to invite others as an admin. I see there is a group called admin, but when I send the invite, there is no group shown as in the pic below. Is there something that I miss?

I think that is planned so. Just because an admin is counted as an owner and has unlimited power, it is not such role where joining should happend using invitation. There must be an act by another admin using settings. It is one security measure then.

There must be an act by another admin using settings. It is one security measure then.

Thanks for the quick response! Do you know what I need to set? If you know any documentation that explains this, it will be very much appreciated!

Giving admin rights from that person’s settings. But if one is not already member why in the earth you would give admin rights`

2 Likes

Alright, I see it now. I didn’t realize the admin is granted that way. Thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.